Tue, Feb 06|
February Chapter Meeting
February chapter meeting @ Pizzeria Serio. Official date TBD
Time & Location
Feb 06, 2024, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Chicago, 1708 W Belmont Ave, Chicago, IL 60657, USA
About the event
This chapter meeting is projected to be on February 6th. Date is still being finalized.
About Our Regular Chapter Meetings:
- When: Typically, on the first Tuesday of the month, unless disrupted by a major conflict or holiday.
- Location in Cold Months: Pizzeria Serio, 1708 W. Belmont, Chicago. We're proud to rent out the entire upstairs event space for a cozy and exclusive experience.
- Directions: Upon entering the main dining area of Pizzeria Serio, take the stairs on the left to reach our private second-floor space.
- Parking: Plenty of street parking is available on Belmont and side streets. Reminder: Do not park on the north side of Belmont before 6:00 p.m.
- Agenda: 6:00 pm: Social Hour - A warm setting where attendees reminisce, share fishing tales, discuss conservation, and more. 6:45 pm: Dinner - Delight in a buffet that boasts a salad, Pizzeria Serio's renowned brick oven pizza, and other treats. The cost stands at $30 per person. ~7:15 pm: Guest speaker and presentation.
Our chapter meetings aim to foster camaraderie, knowledge sharing, and a shared passion for fishing and conservation. We hope to see you soon!